Author Topic: Uploads for RS just continues in a cycle and doesn't return a download link  (Read 11100 times)

Offline CodeQ

So why for a year of uploading I haven't got any problem with the size of a file? And why it started last night, after updating to new version of prog.?

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
probably because RS changed? :D

Offline Vegeta

I think RS supports only 200 000 000 B ;)

Actually RS supports 2 147 483 648 B (2 GB) .. This is for premium only though.  Free is 200 MB

Offline CodeQ

The limit of 200 MB hasn't nothing to do with this problem - I upload on Premium and I can upload files big to 2 GB.

I see that the new version has been released, so I check If this thing help...

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
2GB is allowed only in their manager because they use another method of uploading,
my app supports 200MB ONLY (I think they allow 200 000 000 B)

Offline kignleo

if you use RapidShareManager, even your account use over 25GB limit, you can keep upload to RS server

but it's very slow(for me about 15~30k)

and if you want to change setting, you have to use New Premium Zone , you can't see the new option in Old Premium Zone Area

once you change the setting of Upload limit , there is no turning back (when you already use over 25GB)

so if u want to keep your files alive forever, don't change the upload limit setting, and use RapidShareManager to upload your files

and the worst thing of Extend account is you need both Premium and Free RapidPoints to Convert,that's really bad thing.

Offline CodeQ

This was a problem with a file... I packed archive again and all works - not a 200 MB files stuff...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: