Spanish section ... > General Discussion

Donacion , Donate, Agradecimientos consultas al respecto.

(1/2) > >>

Tize:
Hola a todos, primero que nada muchas gracias por el FiU sin duda alguna es el mejor programa que he visto nunca.
Yo usaba el Megamanager que no me gusta nada.
Os escribo porque quiero saber algunas cosas que no me quedan claro y es si hago la donación que ventajas tengo al respecto, ya que no se dice mucho al respecto.
Gracias y saludos.

--------------------------
Hello everyone, first of all thank you very much for the FIU is undoubtedly the best program I've ever seen.
I used the Megamanager I do not like anything.
I write because I want to know some things that I have no clear and if I make the donation that I have advantages in this respect, since it does not say much about it.
Thanks.

z_o_o_m:
what things do you need to know? :)

Tize:
Hola, gracias por responder tan rápidamente.
Me gustaría saber qué cosas y mejoras tiene la versión de pago, si tiene la posibilidad de pausar o que otras mejoras tiene añadidas.
Lo pregunto porque la versión Free es muy perfecta y funciona muy bien y no sé qué otra cosa puede tener la de pago.

Gracias y saludos.

--------------------------------------------

Hi, thanks for responding so quickly.
I wonder what things and improvements have the paid version, if you have the ability to pause or other improvements have added.
I ask this because the Free version is perfect and works very well and I do not know what else may have to pay.

Thanks.

z_o_o_m:
if you donate, you support me to keep developing ;)
there is nothing extra (you just get a key as appreciation and some small stuff - uploading up to 100 files at once, support for some accounts)

Tize:
Thank you very much Mate.
Regards from spain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version