English (Global) > General Discussion

please change dis in next version

(1/1)

dimico:
im have one key for the tool..

it puts your advertising in the file description ... this is not acceptable! (ulouded by z-o-o-m.eu)  which must be voluntary! change dis!

and the next

Please make a possibility in ... that exchange of "." and "_" in filenames to a space.

emule has such a function, will be cleaned in the description click on the file name or the name and "." and "_" or "-" to a space;)

EXAMPLE

NATIONAL.GEOGRAPHIC.Die.Terroranschlaege.von.Bombay.GERMAN.DOKU.WS.SATRip.XviD-FDL

change to klick in >>

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Die Terroranschlaege von Bombay GERMAN DOKU WS SATRip XviD FDL

and better to >>> ( autodealatelist in the name and description list.txt >> WS SATRip XviD FDL

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Die Terroranschlaege von Bombay GERMAN DOKU

THX

z_o_o_m:
1) you can change description when you add files (just click for "advanced options" in the window)
2) it is possible to change that but it is quite problematic is it not sure that it is needed, so NO

dimico:
1. oky im found dis! and test... and wot ? the self you set dis reklame in my link... i dont like dis sorry!

--- Quote ---Dateiname: web2.txt
Dateibeschreibung: cool- File Uploader (z-o-o-m.eu)
Dateigröße: 133 Bytes
--- End quote ---

2.  ??? vll. they can function from a region free version of emule extract. that would so much easier

z_o_o_m:
1. you have to own a registered version to be able fully change the description ;)
2. you have to write it on your own ... I will not add any such mysterious function :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version