Author Topic: Uploads not working on Megaupload and on Hotfile  (Read 3338 times)

Offline Elena

2 Problems

It seems that I can't use the File Uploader, no matter what I do, change, fix or pay for....

regarding Megaupload, whenever I upload a file (no matter how small or big), when it reaches 100% it says "error, download link not found" (turns red and doesn't work, no matter how many times I try to reupload the files....)-

regarding Hotfile.... the uploads work, they go to 100% and say done, and the link shows on the log. But the files never actually go into my Hotfile account!! Not ever!!

And just to clarify things: I have a premium (PAID) account on Hotfile, premium account on Megaupload too, I have the REGISTERED version of the File Uploader, and both host accounts are properly configured on the File Uploader program.

And it doesn't work. I have reported it tons of times already, and no matter what the answer is or "solution", nothing works.....

Ideas???!!! I really want the program to work, but it seems like it's full of bugs. I want to be able to upload the files into my PREMIUM Hotfile and Megaupload accounts.............
« Last Edit: 09-04-2010, 13:59:05 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
- do not use bold font
- I sent you many replies on your emails (reports) ... you should choose better e-mail address if you don't read that one you provided (or check your spam)
- my app has probably bugs but it is NOT full of bugs
- my app uploads to hotfile and megaupload properly if it is ALLOWED
- hotfile account support is limited, read
http://forum.z-o-o-m.eu/index.php/topic,129.0.html
- send me and error report for megaupload too (with right click), so I can find out

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: