Forum - File & Image Uploader
Informations, FAQ => Read this first => Topic started by: z_o_o_m on 28-05-2009, 22:31:46
If you are skilled graphic designer, you can make new banners, userbars, new pictures into the program etc.
If you want to support my program, use my banners on your site or userbars on your favorite forum.
If you want to translate program into your language:
Check if my app hasn't been translated yet (otherwise contact me via e-mail. I can send you old translation and you can update it)
<mail me to get the language file>
Now follow this instructions
1) extract, run that translate.bat, it will do all necessary job for you (to open language files)
2) press OK
3) press Close
4) new dialog window opens, select translation language ID, write your (author) name, write language name in original language (your) and in english .. and press OK
5) now you see all text to be translated
6) click on each line, down there you see a text to be translated (on the left) and a place, where you put your translation (on the right) ... in the line you can see sometimes a text in <>, that will help you to imagine where the text is in my app (if you need more help, just ask) ... some text do not translate (<DO NOT TRANSLATE>)
7) finally save it and close it and send "lng_new.lng" back to me
send it to my e-mail
Thank you very much
Hi~ should I save the translated file as ansi ?
or need to save as utf-8 ? ::)
utf or unicode ;) what language do you know? :)
I have completed translation files. If anyone is interested and want to help to translate my program,
please, contact me via e-mail.
I can help you with german translations.
Thanks, that is up-to-date right now so maybe in future.
I will help you to improve translation in Indonesian. 8) :)
Thanks. I'll mail you.
Hello! Nice Software! Send to my email the language file to translate your software in greek language!
Mail sent. Thanks