Author Topic: copy & paste  (Read 3257 times)

Offline djceri

copy & paste
« on: 04-07-2019, 13:24:42 »
Hello first of all say that I am going to try to explain to me the best possible way with my bad english I am very sorry ....

I had until yesterday version 7.8.5 that everything was going great, previously there was an update on 7.8.6 that had failures and with the backup back to the previous one and everything went back to normal.

With this version the 7.8.7 has changed what are the menus of the interface but that is not the problem in question I can get used to the changes, the problem I find is when I copy the links (I have the automatic option activated) if I delete the files before pasting the links; they are deleted and I can not paste the files. However that version 7.8.5 did not happen to me, I always did it like that and I never had any problems. The only way is to copy the files to paste them and then delete them.
I understand that it may sound a bit ridiculous but when there are many files and are not sorted it is more complicated to have to be erasing after pasting the files than to do it as usual. I was used to doing it that way and everything was easier.

My question is, could it be solved?

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: copy & paste
« Reply #1 on: 04-07-2019, 16:22:50 »
I will fix it.

Offline djceri

Re: copy & paste
« Reply #2 on: 04-07-2019, 16:45:26 »
Ok thanks friend  8) 8)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: