Author Topic: uloz not uploading  (Read 3035 times)

just another broken cog

uloz not uploading
« on: 30-04-2018, 09:49:41 »
uploading to uloz does not work. I tried both uloz, and uloz2.

At first, the problem seemed to be with uploading without account. I created an uloz account, entered that account into fiu, and then it seemed to work. it was erratic, though, sometimes the upload speed would match the max speed set under settings, sometimes it would cap to 80kb/s, far slower than the setting.

now, it is simply not working anymore. there are no tricks or combinations that I can try to get it to work. with, or without an account.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: uloz not uploading
« Reply #1 on: 30-04-2018, 12:27:00 »
Settings max upload speed in my program does not mean that my program will upload faster than possible.
Speed depends on your connection to the server and server limitations ...

Uploading to uloz.to works if you set it correctly. Your account has to be green and active.
Report any failed upload from program.

just another brokuen cog

« Reply #2 on: 30-04-2018, 23:21:03 »
Thanks for the reply.

The problem that I described is not caused by speed. Speed was one of the symptoms that something was wrong with this host.

I know how to set the account, and it was done before, with no problems.

The problem is: with or without account, using or not using account, uloz fails to upload. Not with uloz, nor uloz2. I tried deleting all the upload list, re-uploading, adding again, but nothing. In the past, however, this kind of problem happened, and it was solved by clicking on re-upload selected file (f6) again. Now, not even that is working. No matter what I try, I cannot get uloz to work.

Can you repeat this problem there on your side? If not, how can it be fixed?

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 01-05-2018, 07:22:48 »
As I said, it works fine on my computer. Just report it as mentioned and I will find out from the log.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: