Author Topic: resume active upload after close FUP  (Read 3898 times)

Offline xmauro

resume active upload after close FUP
« on: 05-12-2016, 11:25:26 »
hello, its possible resume active upload after close FUP,  Of the current flag after close and open FUP next files on list is started and the old is stop and i manualy start TO CONTINUE upload, its possible fix this for continue The current upload, only start next after current upload finished and no stop after close FUP?
sorry my bad english

« Last Edit: 05-12-2016, 11:32:27 by xmauro »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: resume active upload after close FUP
« Reply #1 on: 05-12-2016, 20:25:31 »
Hi,
well, if you stop any upload, it is marked as "failed" (red). I can't change it because it was not uploaded correctly.

Also one small note - uploading to some sites (like Google Drive) support resumable upload in my program. It means that if you stop upload and you uploaded 50% of the file, my program will continue from that point (not from beginning).

Offline xmauro

« Reply #2 on: 05-12-2016, 22:47:47 »
yes google drive im using but after close program file image uploader or energy break or freeze pc after open program again not start automatic, current files uploding.

my sugestion is continue automatic files current uploding, Of the current flag it stops the uploads being sent, and goes to the next list
« Last Edit: 05-12-2016, 22:54:30 by xmauro »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 06-12-2016, 18:44:31 »
I can't change it because it is actually failed.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: