Author Topic: Starting program  (Read 3615 times)

Offline Jinxy1961

Starting program
« on: 18-11-2016, 12:11:55 »
Not exactly sure what occured. I have Win10 , so that didn't change. I did an the latest update on the z.o.o.m and now it won't even open. I've tried rebooting the computer..nothing changed. Tried rolling the program back to the June version and still it will not open. I've tried opening as Admin and  still nothing. It just freezes in the "opening" screen, but the full program will not start. I've tried waiting multiple times for it to load from 30 seconds to over 45 minutes and still nothing will work. I've also checked my Avast program (again I've had that and its not new nor did the settings change on it), and it was not the issue either.

Thoughts?

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Starting program
« Reply #1 on: 18-11-2016, 16:24:12 »
Have you tried to download program into a new folder and run it with clean settings?
I don't know what can cause that. Maybe just remove (rename) files with history (.log files).

Offline Jinxy1961

« Reply #2 on: 18-11-2016, 17:37:05 »
Not sure either I had to go to my old computer pull up the last update file from July 2016 restart it and it worked. Then updated this version, removed old icon from start menu, reset a new one to start menu, closed fileuploader & restarted it. This time it worked just fine and kept all my settings. At least it appears to have.

Thanks for your input it is appreciated.

Jinxy1961

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 18-11-2016, 19:28:57 »
If you have a copy, how big was the folder with uploader?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: