Author Topic: How can i upload files in an alphabetical order  (Read 4812 times)

Offline icyxen

What i`m trying to do is simple. Let`s say i have 100 files to upload from 1 to 100. If i add them all same time in the list it`s ok, i can just leave uploading all day. The down side is that the files will show up in the uploaded server messed up. EX: 1,2,10,27,30 Depending on what speed each file had. These makes my life so damn hard.

Is there a way to make all of those files to be uploaded from 1 to 100 in correct order? Anything? dose anyone know?
(except the way to just manually put each file to uploaded when the last one finished uploading)

Thanks and have a good day! Waiting for a solution!
« Last Edit: 11-04-2014, 10:05:15 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: How can i upload files in an alphabetical order?
« Reply #1 on: 11-04-2014, 10:05:09 »
You can sort your files on the server side.
Or you can just upload files one-by-one and it will be uploaded in the exact order (you don't have add next part after previous part is uploaded).
Just set "parallel upload count" to 1 ...

Why exactly it "makmes your life hard"? You can get sorted links anyway ... This is just "cosmetic" issue.

noman

Re: How can i upload files in an alphabetical order
« Reply #2 on: 18-11-2016, 10:44:06 »
I have a same Order issue how can i resolve this issue My files downloads in a Sequence ????????

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: How can i upload files in an alphabetical order
« Reply #3 on: 18-11-2016, 16:23:28 »
Just upload one by one and it will upload in the order you want.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: