Author Topic: Donde hay que escribir user y pass? / Where have to write username and password?  (Read 6492 times)

Offline rasen24

Hola, he hecho una donacion y ha llegado al email el nombre de usuario y la clave. He mirado por todo su software y no encuentro donde poner esos datos. He mirado por internet y supuestamente en el menu ayuda deberia haber un enlace al formulario de registro. Dispongo de la ultima version de file image uploader (6.1.6) y no esta esa opcion. Donde escribo los datos que me han llegado al email?
----

Hello, I have made a donation and received in the email the user name and password. I looked all over your software and can not find where to put that data. I've looked internet and supposedly in the help menu should have a link to the registration form. I own the latest version of image file uploader (6.1.6) and is not that option. Where to write the data that I have received in the email?

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7933/fipregister.png
« Last Edit: 04-03-2012, 22:03:35 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
send bug report from program directly ... I will check that

do you have any antivirus?

Offline rasen24

send bug report from program directly ... I will check that

do you have any antivirus?

Si, mi antivirus es eset smart security 5, de todas formas, porque afecta mi antivirus a que no este el menu contextual del registro?

Yes, my antivirus is eset smart security 5, however, because affects my antivirus yes is not the context menu of the record?

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
no idea ... did you send that bug report?

turn off HTTP scanner in NOD/ESS advanced settings

Offline AbaddonOrmuz

• Loading, please wait...
Menú Ayuda > Registrar

Es la segunda opción, te saldrá una ventana donde debes poner tu nombre y clave  8)