Author Topic: DUMPMY.INFO  (Read 3879 times)

Offline dumpmy.info

DUMPMY.INFO
« on: 30-07-2009, 13:01:52 »
Hi guys,

Very pleased to see my file mirroring service listed within your absoloutely fantastic program.  To be honest, I didnt even realise this application existed until one of my users contacted me and enlightened me.

Im curious, is there anything I can do with jupload that will improve the compatibility between this application and my site, and also, is there any way in which I can create a bespoke application that uploads just to my site though using the same technologies?

I am also interested in a link exchange with z-o-o-m.eu if thats possible.

Many thanks people, a great community here from what I have read so far and I look forward to liasing with the creator(s) of this software.

Karl
« Last Edit: 10-08-2009, 22:36:58 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: DUMPMY.INFO
« Reply #1 on: 30-07-2009, 17:36:06 »
Hi ;)

I am glad you have found my program and you like it.
I am single a developer ;)

No, you don't have to change anything on your site, I am albe to get all necessary parameters and upload. I hope it works fine. I will improve it in next version anyway ;)

Yes, there is a possibility to remake my app only for your host but it is paid ;) Contact me via email.

Your site is visible in the list of supported sites, I hope this is enough for you. I can't use direct link/banner to your site.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: