Author Topic: Problem with FileUploaders , very serious  (Read 4191 times)

Offline crazymonkey

Problem with FileUploaders , very serious
« on: 14-07-2009, 17:16:15 »
Hi Zoom
Do you remember me ? I'm sorry this week i'm very very busy so i can't help you but i will take my promise
Now i'm here to report a Error which is very serious so Uploading del our account
You can see , when you upload file to uploading , 20 - 30 links . Not lucky one of them have status failed . But it's not right , you should check your account and see that file appears . And you reupload that file one FileUploaders , your account will appear two file likeness . So i think somebody being deleted account from Uploading b/c it .
Zoom plz check and fix it
Thank you for supporting
« Last Edit: 24-07-2009, 22:43:56 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Problem with FileUploaders , very serious
« Reply #1 on: 14-07-2009, 21:16:00 »
Hi,
sorry, but I think I don't understand your problem ...

My program uploads the same way as you would do it via browser. I can't check if you upload the same file into your account ... I would have to read all pages with files and check it, that is not possible. I do just the same as browser does.

You upload 20-30 files at once and some fail??? and you think they are already in your account, but you don't know and you reupload it?
This is not the reason, why they deleted your account.

As for your account ... you are not the only person who got account deleted.

Read uploading.com blog
http://sharemasters.com/
Line "Cleaning our rows – fighting cheaters!" ...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: