Author Topic: Remote Uploads doesnt work (Rapidshare <-> Megaupload)  (Read 4590 times)

Offline shostakk

Hi z_o_o_m. I'm trying to use Remote Uploads from Megaupload to Rapidshare & Rapidshare to Megaupload ( i have premium accounts in both) and doesnt work. This function is very important for me as uploader. Thanks for your excellent software.

Rapidshare have changed Remote Upload System:

New remote upload queuing system

July 2, 2009
We have improved the way remote uploads are handled. There was a limit of 30 remote uploads you can enqueue, and they used to be started all at the same time. This has been changed so that you can now enqueue up to 300 links, but only 5 copy jobs will be started at the same time. This will avoid remote server problems, which are unable to handle so many download tasks at the same time. As soon as these jobs finish, the next copy jobs will be started automatically.

Megaupload Premium Links expire soon, it could be a problem.

P.D- I've registered today.  ;)

Edit: Megaupload multifetch now doesnt work by web, it's megaupload problem.  :o
« Last Edit: 22-08-2009, 11:48:25 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
yes, I have to remake rapidshare remote uploading system ...

Offline shostakk

Thanks z_o_o_m

I've tested now from Megaupload to Rapidshare and only works with MU Premium Links. Megaupload Multifetch doesnt work yet.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: