Author Topic: upload file complete ,get link ok , but file not in my acc  (Read 7087 times)

Offline keosoft90

upload file complete ,get link ok , but file not in my acc
hello zoom, when i use 3.6 version to upload
i upload file complete and get link ok .but when i check my acc,some file is not in my acc.
please fix it .
« Last Edit: 07-07-2009, 18:14:12 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
I am working on new engine, which should be more stable :)

Offline kimth2

:( i upload 100 file work 100 file(get link ok) but my acc lost ~ 10-20 file (uld, ES, FF)

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
if my program fails to login, it keeps uploading, I need to improve it ;)

Offline camper

I have the same problem with megaupload, but the day after all the files were added to the account.
And even before the files were displayed on my account is was earning points, so maybe the problem is not even z-o-o-ms uploader but the host what is doing a check of the files.

But sounds good with a more stable “engine”, what is what all about can you tell us a little about the benefits wee are going to get with the new engine?

This software is one of the best things what have happened fore people what are uploading to one click hosts, I only have one issue and that is netload.in, then I upload to them my uploads fails a lot of times, and sometimes I am forced to upload 2-3 times before a upload successes, I don’t think this is problem z-o-o-m can do so mush about, I think the problem is netload.in, besides what z-o-o-ms tool is great.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
new engine ... independent on system (windows), less timeout errors, better proxy support, speed regulation etc. :)

Offline Streamingdb

I just posted about a very similar problem. Hopefully this can be fixed, this program is great and I would be more than willing to support as much as i could financially/post your banners on my site that gets 4,000+ hits per day once everything is all sorted out. :)

Offline drakie

Do we have to type in our megaupload account details everytime File Uploader is started? I had tested to ensure a file i uploaded can be found in my mega account, it did. The uploader was freezing a bit, so i shut it down, restarted to upload another file, but can't find that file in my account.

Another problem i got is the what some have reported. i uploaded 10 files, found 9 of them in my mega account with 1 missing.

Also, with a new uploading machine, does it mean you won't be developing File Image Uploader further?
Thx

Offline ruialessio

Guys, if you are talking about Megaupload, that because its server has sth delay, in other words you need to wait few hours you can see files in your acc.
If you are talking Storage, its server sucks~
That's all~

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
2 drakie: new uploading machine will replace old uploading machine :D
it will still be file & image uploader, but better :)

Offline drakie

^^ that's awesome, mate  ;D

Shark

OK i´m a new User but i have this problem too.
any ideas?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: