Author Topic: Problemas con las subidas. Problems with the increases.  (Read 15415 times)

Offline albaicinero

Hola. Me he encontrado con dos problemas. Durante el dia de ayer, puse en cola varios archivos para subir a megaupload, donde tengo cuenta premium. segun el programa, todos los archivos me dieron ok como subida. Pero he encontrado estos fallos: Dos de los archivos subidos, no estan en mi cuenta premium. Varios archivos no tienen la contraseña que puse. Otros si la tienen. Y en la descrpcion del archivo, en algunos me ha colocado al final algo asi "-z-o-o-m.m.eu. Espero que me ayuden a resolver estas incidencias. Por cierto, tengo configurado el programa con la cuenta de megaupload activada, el cuadradito en verde. Gracias.

Hi. I found two problems. During the day yesterday, i queued several files to raise to megaupload, where i have premium account. according to the program, all files they gave me ok as rise. But i found these judgments: Two of the uploaded files, are not in my account premium. Several files do not have the password that i. Other if you have it. And in the descrpcion of archive, in some i have been placed at the end something so "-z-o-o-m.m.eu. I hope to help me to resolve these incidents. Indeed, i have set the agenda with the account of megaupload activated, the square in green. Thank you.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Problemas con las subidas. Problems with the increases.
« Reply #1 on: 05-03-2010, 07:19:41 »
- files don't show immediately often, it can take a day (server issue)
- I have NOT implemented password protection on megauplodad, it is not possible that any uploaded archive was web-password protected (but I can add it)
- default description is with a link to my site (nothing harmful), you can set default description in settings or when you add files

Offline albaicinero

« Reply #2 on: 05-03-2010, 07:55:30 »
Good. The error is that if the subia to megaupload, but not to my account premium. Tonight i made a test. Climbed two files, if i placed in my account premium, the description of the file was correct, but i do not put the password that i indicated to you. For my it is essential that the files have passwords. Please, somebody explain to me as passwords to several files that are adding to the tail of rise. Thank you.

Bueno. El error es que si lo subia a megaupload, pero no a mi cuenta premium. Esta noche hice una prueba. Subí dos archivos, si me los colocó en mi cuenta premium, la descripcion del archivo fué correcta, pero no me puso la contraseña que le indiqué. Para mi es fundamental que los archivos tengan contraseña. Por favor, que alguien me explique como colocar contraseñas a varios archivos que se esten agregando a la cola de subida. Gracias.
« Last Edit: 05-03-2010, 07:57:25 by albaicinero »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 05-03-2010, 08:21:29 »
I will check the code ;)

Offline albaicinero

« Reply #4 on: 05-03-2010, 15:25:44 »
Hola de nuevo. Voy a explicar como agrego archivos a la cola. Le doy al boton con el signo mas y se abre una ventana para elegir el archivo a subir. Veo el cuadrado en verde y me voy a opciones avanzadas. Ahí coloco la descripcion del archivo y la contraseña. Luego le doy a la raya verde de verificacion. Asi un archivo detras de otro. ¿Es acaso que tiene que estar selecionado el cuadrado que dice: definir para cada archivo? ¿No hay alguna forma de saber de los archivos en cola, que descrpcion tienen y que contraseña? Gracias.

Hello again. I am going to explain how do I add files to the tail. I give Him to the button with the sign more and opens a window to choose the file to climb. I see the square in green and i am going to advanced options. Hence place the description of the file and the password. Then i give him the green bay verification. Asi a file behind another. Is it that it has to be selected the square that said: define for each file? Are there any way of knowing of the files in the queue, which descrpcion have and that password? Thank you.

Offline albaicinero

« Reply #5 on: 06-03-2010, 02:22:26 »
No se si es una coincidencia. Cuando no estaba registrado, el programa si colocaba las contraseñas a los archivos subidos a megaupload, pero desde que estoy registrado no lo hace.

Not if it is a coincidence. When it was not registered, the program if placed the passwords to the uploaded files to megaupload, but since i am registered does not.

Offline albaicinero

« Reply #6 on: 06-03-2010, 14:26:32 »
Por favor, z_o_o_m, dime algo de las preguntas que te hago. Gracias.

Please, z_o_o_m, dime something of the questions that you do. Thank you.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #7 on: 06-03-2010, 17:11:45 »
Just wait ... I am too busy

Offline albaicinero

« Reply #8 on: 06-03-2010, 19:52:21 »
Disculpe, cuando pueda me responde. Gracias.

Excuse me, when can i replied. Thank you.

Offline TheGodOfTheNewWorld

• Im that guy... right THAT GUY
« Reply #9 on: 06-03-2010, 22:23:11 »
Disculpe, cuando pueda me responde. Gracias.

Excuse me, when can i replied. Thank you.

El esta ocupado, no esperes una respuesta cada día. El aparte de checar los errores, tiene que re-programar el programa para adaptarlo y eso no es cosa sencilla, solo ten paciencia y el te respondera o lo veras cuando actualizes tu fup.

Offline albaicinero

« Reply #10 on: 06-03-2010, 23:26:57 »
Disculpame, no quise que os sintiera mal. Como uso un traductor online, pensaba que no me expresaba bien. Por supuesto que entiendo la labor que hace y para nada quiero molestar. Asi que de nuevo os reitero mis disculpas. Saludos.

Excuse me, i did not want that you feel bad. As use a translator online, I thought that I am not expressed either. Of course that i understand the work that makes for nothing i bother you. So new os i reiterate my excuses. Greetings.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #11 on: 09-03-2010, 17:46:52 »
ok, that password "problem" will be solved in next release (5.3.1)

Offline albaicinero

« Reply #12 on: 09-03-2010, 23:52:51 »
Muchas gracias por todo. Esperaré con entusiasmo la nueva versión. Magnifico trabajo el que realizas. Un saludo y de nuevo te reitero mis disculpas por mi impaciencia. Saludos.

Thank you for everything. I will wait with enthusiasm to the new version. Magnificent work to do. A greeting and again you i reiterate my apologize for my impatience. Greetings

hagione

« Reply #13 on: 25-05-2011, 02:13:55 »
I´ve uploaded some files to megaupload and now whenb i try to download them it ask me for a password i have no idea of waht this password is!!! can you tell me where can i find this password for these files?
i dont know if they are the same or different for each file..
THANKS.

Santiago, Chile
« Last Edit: 25-05-2011, 09:11:49 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #14 on: 25-05-2011, 09:12:19 »
HI,
sorry, I don't know your password ... my program does not set any password and I don't know it either

chris

« Reply #15 on: 13-09-2011, 00:43:44 »
Yes it does, I just tried: look here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OYSDQBNC

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #16 on: 13-09-2011, 10:49:18 »
and what is that?